Each lozenge contains: Pholcodine 5.5mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg. Also contains Saccharin sodium, Isomalt.
Duro-Tuss Dry Cough Lozenges are for temporary relief of dry coughs and associated sore throats. Suitable for diabetics. Free from sugar, alcohol, lactose and gluten.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 lozenges every 3 hours as required (max. 12 lozenges per day).
Children 6-12 years: 1 lozenge every 3 hours as required (max. 6 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 6 years. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using in children 6-12 years.
- If cough persists, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use this medicine with any other medicine (including complementary medicines) used to treat common cough and cold symptoms.
- This product may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
- This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
No prices listed for this product.