Nurofen Cold + Flu PE
Ibuprofen 200mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg.
Nurofen Cold + Flu PE provides fast effective temporary relief of the major symptoms associated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness, including:
- Sore throat
- Sinus pain
- Body aches & pains
- Runny or blocked nose
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours). Take with water.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
- Seek medical advice before use if you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants, or are 65 years or over.
- Seek medical advice before use if you suffer from asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Seek medical advice before use if you have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not take during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except with your doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Do not take for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor's advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- This product may cause sleeplessness.
Reckitt Benckiser, NZ.
No prices listed for this product.