Unfortunately, due to shipping restrictions on pressurized bottles, we are unable to ship the Rid aerosol can to anywhere outside of New Zealand.
191g/L N,N-Diethyl-M-Toluamide (deet), 40g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, 20g/L Di-N-Propyl Isocinchomeronate, 1g/L Triclosan.
Independent laboratory tests prove Rid Insect Repellent Tropical Strength + Antiseptic provides long lasting protection against mosquitoes for 6 hours. Especially formulated to repel insects in the toughest conditions, Rid Repellent helps protect you and your family against the risk of bites from disease carrying insects including mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
Directions For Use
To repel insect pests, apply Rid to all exposed skin. Reapply at regular intervals. DO NOT apply near eyes or mouth, or to lips, broken skin or babies hands.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only.
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- DO NOT apply near eyes or mouth, or to lips, broken skin or babies hands.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils, spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
- DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly in children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.