Thompson's Glucose Manager contains a high strength combination of B vitamins, minerals and specific herbs. It also contains Chromium and Gymnema to support normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 10mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20.57mg
- Folic Acid 90mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Chromium (as Picolinate) 25mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 20mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 2.5mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
- R,S-Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2.5g (2500mg), std. to contain Gymnemic Acid 62.5mg
- Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb 1g (1000mg)
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 500mg, std. to contain Ginkgo Flavonglycosides 2.4mg, and Ginkgolides and Bilobalide 600mcg
- Galega officinalis (Goat's Rue) herb 200mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit 500mg, std. to contain Anthocyanosides 1.25mg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
No prices listed for this product.