Mannitol, crospovidone, hypromellose, poloxamer, meglumine, povidone, methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer, triethyl citrate, magnesium stearate.
Dr Reddy's Omeprazole capsules are used for the short-term relief of gastric reflux-like symptoms in sufferers aged 18 years and over. This can be caused by acid from the stomach escaping into the food pipe causing pain, inflammation and heartburn.
Dr Reddy's Omeprazole works by decreasing the amount of acid made by the stomach, giving relief from acid reflux symptoms. If you suffer from acid reflux more than once a week, Dr Reddy's Omeprazole may be right for you. However, if you have reflux every day you should see your doctor.
In most cases, Dr Reddy's Omeprazole capsules relieve symptoms rapidly, usually within 4 weeks.
- Take one 20mg capsule each day, at about the same time each day (preferably in the morning).
- The capsules should be swallowed whole, with a drink or water. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- It does not matter whether you take Dr Reddy's Omeprazole with food or on an empty stomach.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take Dr Reddy's Omeprazole if you have an allergy to any medicine containing omeprazole or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are experiencing weight loss, persistent regurgitation of food or vomiting, difficulty swallowing or symptoms of gastro-intestinal bleeding, except on medical advice.
- Do not use it to treat any other complaints.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding (or considering becoming pregnant), you currently have or have had liver disease or liver problems, you currently have or have had any other medical conditions, you are allergic to any other medicines or other substances.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications, including: phenytoin (for epilepsy), warfarin or other Vitamin K antagonists (for thinning of the blood), diazepam (for your nerves), ketoconazole or itraconazole (for fungal infections), clarithromycin (used for bacterial infections), tacrolimus (used in organ transplants), or any other medicines.
- Do not take Dr Reddy's Omeprazole if you are taking atazanavir (a medicine used to treat HIV).
- This product is intended for short-term use only, except on medical advice.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms persist, return or worsen.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you: diarrhoea, wind or constipation, nausea and vomiting, stomach pain or discomfort, dry mouth, skin rash or itching, headache and/or dizziness, breast enlargement in men, unusual hair loss or thinnning.
- Always read the instruction leaflet and take only as directed.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
No prices listed for this product.