Thompson's Ultra B formula supports healthy stress response, nervous system function and energy production.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 100mg, equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 91.6mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20.6mg
- Folic Acid 100mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125mg
- Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate 125mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 103mg
- Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 228mg
- d-alpha-Tocopherol Acid Succinate 25mg, equiv. Natural Vitamin E 30IU
- Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1mg
- Magnesium (as Phosphate) 20.7mg
- Manganese (as Sulfate Monohydrate) 1.6mg
- Potassium (as Phosphate - Monobasic) 10mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1.5mg
- Lecithin 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) herb top flowering 50mg
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root 50mg
- Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap) herb 50mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit 20mg
- Petroselinum crispum (Parsley) herb 5mg
- Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) herb 5mg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
No prices listed for this product.