Lax-Tab (Bisacodyl) Tablets
Each tablet contains Bisacodyl BP 5mg
Lax-Tab tablets provide relief from constipation and help to restore bowel movement regularity.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 10 years of age: Take 1 or 2 tablets at night if needed. Children 6-10 years of age: Take 1 tablet at night if needed. Tablets should be swallowed whole.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Do not take Lax-Tab within 2 hours of taking antacids.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet while using Lax-Tab.
- Prolonged use of laxatives may lead to dependence.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Contains lactose and sucrose.
- Store below 25°C
Distributed by AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
No prices listed for this product.