Laxsol (Docusate Sodium & Senna) Tablets
Docusate Sodium 50mg, Senna 8mg
Laxsol tablets are used for the treatment of constipation. The tablets are sugar-free and are film coated.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets at night. Increase up to 4 tablets if required.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- While taking these tablets drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence
- Consult your doctor if constipation persists
- Free from gluten, lactose and preservatives
- Store below 30°C
Distributed in New Zealand by Pharmacy Retailing (NZ) Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.