COOL DOWN RECOVERY with Traumitane
Traumitane is a fast acting cooling action multi-use formula. With powerful Arnica 11.5mg, Glucosamine 5.5mg For Joints + Menthol 53mg for better recovery from everyday accidents, knocks and niggles, sport stresses and strains, the effects of exercise and prolonged exertion or wear + tear on joints and muscles.
Traumitane powerful Arnica helps to restore wellbeing whilst the Glucosamine component works to improve the joint processes that may be affected with lack of mobility.
- Fast acting – Strong, rapid response, cooling aid as it works on joints, bumps or bruises.
- Advanced Formula – Glucosamine for Joint Maintenance plus powerful Arnica + Menthol
- Strong Soothing effect - Ideal after Manipulation or physical adjustment
- Joint Mobility – Beneficial for joint maintenance stiffness and immobility for a more active lifestyle
- Restore lifestyle activity – ideal for the after effects of poor posture over work, physical demands or exercise.
- Consumer friendly – Pleasant to use, non greasy, non staining, no lasting odour
- No drug interaction
- As a cooling aid for injury, Traumitane can be used either on its own or in combination with Ice or Heat Treatment
- Traumitane gets on the job the minute you rub it in to an affected area
Traumitane Recovery is recommended for the following
- All sports “first response” recovery for fatigue or injury
- Aged worn joints, ex-sport, weekend warriors
- Everyday consumer first choice for muscle or joints injuries
- Youth and school sport
- A+E Clinics, Sports Med, Teams.
- Physio magazine
- Personal Trainers recommendation
Arnica,Glucosamine Sulphate, Menthol
Directions of use
Only 1 application required every 24 hours. Use before sport or daily activity. Rub sparingly into areas of exertion, muscles, tendons, joints. Only a small amount is required for prolonged results. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and cold water after use. Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
"After injury or strenuous exercise apply Traumitane ice cooling recovery cream straight away into the affected area and surrounding areas, 3 times a day and especially at night”
- Do not use on children under SIX YEARS
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin
- Avoid use under a heat pad or thermal support
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or sensitive body parts
- Cold sponge to reduce warmth
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
No prices listed for this product.