Bonjela Teething Gel
Choline salicylate 87mg/g (8.7% w/w).
Contains alcohol and saccharin. Contains cetalkonium chloride as a preservative.
Bonjela is a pleasant tasting gel that provides relief from the pain and discomfort associated with infant teething. Bonjela is sugar free and is suitable for infants over 4 months of age.
Directions For Use
- Unscrew cap and discard plastic ring to prevent choking.
- Wash your hands and apply enough Bonjela to cover the tip of the index finger.
- Rub well into the affected area every 3 hours when necessary.
Warnings and Cautions
- This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
- Do not apply more than once every 3 hours.,
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical or dental advice.
- Not suitable for babies under 4 months.
- Contains alcohol and saccharin.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland, New Zealand.