This formula is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports men’s everyday health and vitality. It is formulated with B Vitamins to support energy levels plus Siberian ginseng for stamina and Tribulus to support male reproductive health.
- Supporting men’s everyday health and vitality
- Supporting male reproductive health
- Supporting energy levels, stamina and performance
Each capsule provides:
- Betacarotene 1mg
- Thiamine (as nitrate)(Vit. B1) 35mg
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 35mg
- Nicotinamide 35mg
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium pantothenate)(Vit. B5) 50mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride)(Vit. B6) 35mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Folic acid 95mcg
- Cyancobalamin (Vit. B12) 35mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 50mg
- Colecalciferol (Vit. D3) 5mcg
- D-alpha tocopheryl (Vit. E) acetate 20mg
- Calcium (as pantothenate) 4.65mg
- Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous) 25.35mg
- Total Calcium 30mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Potassium (as sulfate) 8mg
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Tribulus terrestris fruit 2g
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root 600mg
Contains encapsulating aids.
Formulated without: gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colour, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Recommended Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, Corner Kordel Place & Accent Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand.