Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 0.05%.
Macrogol 400 1.0% v/v, Dextran 70 0.1% w/v, Povidone 1.0% w/v, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01% w/v, Disoduim Edetate 0.1 w/v, sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride 0.115% w/v, Boric acid (1.2% w/v)/Borax (0.057% w/v).
Visine Advanced Relief is a special eye drop formulation that combines the redness-relieving action of Visine with 3 added lubricants to help improve eye comfort. Visine Advanced Relief is a decongestant lubricant for the relief of redness and the discomfort of minor eye irratations caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
- Place 1 or 2 drops in each eye up to 4 times daily
- Visine Advanced Relief is not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age except on medical advice
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Visine Advanced Relief if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Discontinue use and consult a physician as this may be the sign of a more serious condition.
- Do not use in the presence of narrow angle glaucoma and serious eye infections
- If you are using prescription eye drops, or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist before using.
- Do not substitute for contact lens fluid.
- Remove contact lenses before using this product, and do not reinsert for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
- For external use only. Store below 30°C/85°F.
Visine is a registered trademark and is distributed in New Zealand by Pfizer Laboratories Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.