Brolene Eye Ointment
Dibromopropamidine Isethionate BP .15%.
Yellow soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, lanolin, water, Phenylethanol.
Brolene Eye Ointment is used in the treatment of minor eye and eyelid infections. Brolene ointment is effective treatment for sties, sticky eyes and conjunctivitis in both adults and children.
- Put ointment into eye at bedtime and if necessary once during the day
Warnings and Cautions
- Make certain that you can see clearly before driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use Brolene ointment if allergic to ingredients
- If you have an allergic reaction while using Brolene (rash, itching or eyes become more red) or you are still not able to see clearly, discontinue use and see your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding do not use Brolene unless advised to do so by your doctor.
Brolene Ointment is currently out of stock. You may find Brolene Eyedrops
a suitable alternative.
Brolene is a pharmacy only medicine. Brolene is a registered trademark of Sanofi-Aventis.
No prices listed for this product.