Brolene Eye Drops
Propamidine Isethionate 0.1% w/w.
Benzalkonium ChloridenSolution BP 0.01% w/v, Ammomium Chloride, Sodium Chloride.
Brolene Eye Drops are an effective treatment for minor eye infections and eyelid irritations in both adults and children (including mild cases of conjunctivitis).
- Place 1-2 drops in your eye up to four times daily
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Brolene while wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
- Make certain you can see clearly before driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use Brolene if you are allergic to the ingredients
- If you develop a rash, have itchiness or they become redder consult your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding do not use Brolene unless advised to do so by your doctor.
- If there is no improvement after 2 days consult your doctor.
- Brolene Eye Drops are for external use only. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening
Brolene is a registered trademark of Sanofi-Aventis.
No prices listed for this product.