Albalon Eye Drops
Maximum of 6 bottles per order.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/ml.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disoduim Edetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, purified water.
Albalon eye drops help clear the redness associated with minor eye irritations such as dust, wind, eyelashes etc.
- Instill 1 drop into each eye every 3-4 hours or as advised.
Warnings and Cautions
- If currently using a prescription eye product please seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before using Albalon.
- Do not use Albalon if you have a serious eye infection, glaucoma, or use soft contact lenses
- Excessive or prolonged use may be harmful, if symptoms do not clear consult your doctor.
- For external use only. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening
Albalon is a registered trademark of Allergan, Inc. Albalon is distributed in New Zealand by Allergan New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.