GO Healthy Go Multi Pregnancy Everyday
Go Multi Pregnancy Everyday for preconception, pregnancy and breast-feeding support. An all in one multivitamin supplement to help meet the nutritional needs that are increased during this time.
Each SoftGel Capsule contains:
- Tuna Oil 600mg (equiv. to DHA 150mg and EPA 30mg)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 4mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 4mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 9mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 4mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 15mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 150mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyancobalamin) 25mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) 30IU
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 100IU
- Beta-carotene 3mg
- Calcium citrate (equiv. to Calcium 30mg) 143mg
- Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate) 52mg
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate equiv. to Iron 12mg) 39mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv. to Zinc 7.5mg) 54mg
- Magnesium oxide (equiv. to Magnesium 90mg) 150mg
- Chromium picolinate (equiv. to Chromium 6mcg) 50mcg
- Copper gluconate (equiv. to Copper 156mcg) 1.2mg
- Iodine (as per Potassium iodide) 105mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids. Tuna Oil has been mercury tested.
Take 2 SoftGel caps daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
No prices listed for this product.