Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, talc, lactose, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, macrogol, Carnauba xax, White wax, Indigo Carmine.
Claramax, a generic of clarinex, is used for 24 hour relief from the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis, or hayfever, without causing drowsiness. It provides relief from sneezing, running or itchy nose, nasal congestion, throat irritation, watery or itchy eyes. It can also alleviate the symptoms of some allergic skin disorders. The active ingredient in each tablet of Claramax is 5mg of the antihistamine Desloratadine. One tablet will daily will provide 24 hour relief from the symptoms of hayfever.
- Children over 12 years of age and adults - Take one Claramax tablet daily with a glass of water.
- Claramax is not be used by children under 12 years of age unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Claramax can be taken before or after food. Do not take a double dose of Claramax if you forget to take your daily tablet.
Warnings and Cautions
- Claramax is unlikely to cause drowsiness. If, however, you find that you become affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Claramax if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Claramax if you have liver or severe kidney problems
- Do not use Claramax if you are allergic to Desloratadine or any of Claramax\'s other ingredients. Claramax tablets do not contain sucrose or gluten but do contain lactose
- Keep Claramax out of the reach of young children
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Headache, Fatigue, Dry mouth
- Claramax in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
Claramax is a registered trademark and is marketed by Schering-Plough Pty Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand.
No prices listed for this product.